Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My first post of Bird Family

Welcome to my blog about my family! We all live in Rotorua there is Mummy Bird (aka the wife Sharleen) Daddy Bird (aka the husband Jason) and Baby Bird (aka 6 year old son Zayne). I am currently work at a local school as a teacher aide. Zayne goes to the same school and my husband is in between jobs but great news there is jobs coming out of his ears so it wont be long now before he is where he wants to be.

Jason and I were married on the 29th of July 2006 and we love every minute of it!! Zayne is happy that we are now a real family!! The things kids come out with.

We are approaching the end of the year with Christmas around the corner and we are busy busy busy! We are off to Hamilton next weekend to see Jasons family before Christmas as we are camping from the 26th of December. Zayne is very excited about Christmas I am currently teaching him that Christmas is not about presents its about giving and receiving and having the ones that you love around you but try telling a 6year old that!!

I will up load some photos of our family before christmas and after that it will have our christmas photos on it.

Thisis a photo of Jason and myself at our wedding it is he recent one that is not disgusting!!!!

No comments: